Having your bathroom remodeled is an excellent way to brighten up your living space and add value to your home. However, you should consider a remodeling as more than just a facelift for a single room: this is an opportunity to replace your plumbing and your fixtures and give yourself a more efficient and attractive bathroom. We’ve listed a few components we think you should consider replacing when you schedule your bathroom remodeling.
When you want comprehensive bathroom remodeling in Hagerstown, MD, look to a trusted name with a long history of service: Larry & Sons, Inc.. From tiles to tubs, pipes to showers, we have your bathroom remodel covered.
Consider replacing these components during your bathroom remodel:
- Outdated piping: If you have an older home, you may still have non-copper pipes installed that are prone to corrosion and breaks. Copper pipes are highly resistant to corrosion and other damages, and 80% of all homes now have them installed. During a remodeling is a perfect time to have your older pipes replaced with durable copper ones.
- Faucets: New faucets not only look pleasant, but if you can have low-flow models installed they will help you save water.
- Showers and tubs with curtains: If you have a shower curtain for your bathtub and shower, you can brighten up the room—and have a more effective seal against water splashing onto the floor—with the installation of a glass door.
- Toilet: Although your current toilet might seem fine, you can benefit from a new low-flow model that will add to your low-flow faucets in saving you money.
- Interior lighting: Lighting is an important part of creating an attractive décor in any room of a house. Take out the harsh old fluorescent lighting in your bathroom and add an attractive new fixture to provide a warm glow.
Hire experienced professionals
A botched bathroom remodeling job is worse than not having the job done at all. But if you rely on a company with many years of experience and a reputation for quality, you won’t have to worry.
Larry & Sons, Inc. has served the community since 1960. We will work with you to deliver the best bathroom remodeling in Hagerstown, MD you could hope for. We replace cabinets, re-tile floors, fix drywall, and install many kinds of plumbing fixtures and durable pipes. You can trust us to work hard to deliver the results you want.