24/7 Garbage Disposal Repair
Leave garbage disposal repair to the professionals!
Garbage Disposal Services in Maryland, Pennsylvania & West Virginia
Garbage disposals offer a convenient way to dispose of food scraps and clean up kitchen messes quickly. But if your garbage disposal isn’t working as it should, it’s time to contact a knowledgeable plumber who can help.
At Larry & Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, our top-rated plumbers have what it takes to resolve any garbage disposal service request. Since 1960, we’ve consistently delivered the plumbing services and peace of mind that families in Hagerstown, Frederick, and surrounding areas deserve.
From installation and replacement to same day repair, we are here to meet all your garbage disposal service needs.
Garbage Disposal Installation & Replacement
Choosing to install a garbage disposal in your kitchen can provide many benefits, including:
- Less trash: Since you have a garbage disposal to break up food waste, you won’t have to take out the trash as often.
- Fresher space: Say goodbye to rotten sink and garbage odors from decaying food.
- Fewer clogs: With fewer food scraps accumulating in your drain pipes, you’re less likely to need drain cleaning.
- Cost savings: A garbage disposal can protect your kitchen sink from needing expensive drain repairs.
Whether you’re installing a garbage disposal in your kitchen for the first time or have an existing unit that needs replacement, our team can help.
Contact Larry & Sons at (301) 733-5428 to request garbage disposal installation or replacement today!
24/7 Emergency Garbage Disposal Repair
We understand that garbage disposal repair requests can’t always wait. Neglecting your repair needs for too long can result in more catastrophic plumbing and water damage.
At Larry & Sons, our team is open 24/7 for emergency services and offers same day services. No matter the issue, when you choose our team, you can get the help you need as soon as possible.
Signs you need garbage disposal services include:
- You smell foul odors from the sink.
- You hear humming when the disposal is on, but it won’t grind food.
- Your garbage disposal is jammed.
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on when you flip the switch.
- Your garbage disposal doesn’t grind food well.
- And much more!
What Shouldn’t You Put Down Your Garbage Disposal?
While a garbage disposal can help get rid of waste fast, there are certain items that you should never place inside your system. These include:
- Coffee grounds
- Dry foods, like pasta and rice
- Grease, fat, and oil
- Hard foods, like bones, nuts, and fruit pits
- Onion skins
- Potato peels
Tough, sticky objects should be avoided as these materials can stop the disposal blades from spinning and cause a severe clog.
Did something get stuck in your disposal? Don’t put your hand down the drain! Call Larry & Sons at (301) 733-5428 to request garbage disposal repair in Hagerstown, Frederick, or the surrounding areas today!
Schedule Garbage Disposal Services in MD, PA & WV
We are confident that our team can meet any garbage disposal service need. Choose Larry & Sons for:
- Personalized customer care
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day services
- 24/7 emergency services
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Special offers
- And more
WE VALUE YOUR...
4.9 Stars | 2,000+ ReviewsLeave Us A Review
According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, a ruptured water tank is one of the top [Read More…]
The last thing you need is your furnace going out on you unexpectedly. The best way to avoid this [Read More…]