24/7 Emergency Repair
Larry & Sons offers comprehensive plumbing services to restore your peace of mind.
24-Hour Plumbing Services in MD, PA, and WV
When a plumbing emergency strikes in your home, you need access to a reliable plumbing company that provides same-day solutions you can count on.
At Larry & Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, our team of top-quality plumbing professionals has proudly served Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia families since 1960. Offering emergency plumbing repairs, top-quality replacements, and comprehensive maintenance, we are confident in our ability to resolve any plumbing service request that comes our way.
If you’re seeking same-day plumbing services near Hagerstown or Frederick, look no further than Larry & Sons to get the job done right. Call (301) 733-5428 to schedule plumbing services online today!
Same-Day & Emergency Plumbing Repair Service
Plumbing problems never seem to strike at the most convenient time, so you need a reliable plumber to provide fast, effective repairs. Whether you need leak detection and repair or trenchless sewer line repair, our team will be there to provide the long-lasting repairs you need to regain full functionality in no time.
Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing Repair
Identifying the signs you need emergency plumbing repair can help you prevent further water damage to your home. Call your Larry & Sons plumber for service if you have:
- No running water
- No hot water
- Abnormally low water pressure
- Clogs in multiple drains
- An overflowing toilet
- Sewage odors around the home
Don’t hesitate to contact the knowledgeable plumbers at Larry & Sons. Call (301) 733-5428 to schedule emergency plumbing repair today!
Plumbing Replacement & Installation Services
Allow our team to outfit your home with high-performance plumbing equipment: Schedule plumbing installation or replacement with Larry & Sons by calling (301) 733-5428 today!
Water Heater Services
Our team expertly services standard tank, tankless, gas, electric, and hybrid water heaters to ensure your family has reliable, continuous access to hot water. We offer:
- Water heater installation and replacement: Our team will safely remove your current water heater and replace it with your new unit in no time. We can also help you switch from a tank to a tankless water heater.
- Water heater repair: Larry & Sons is available for same-day services to ensure your family has reliable access to hot water.
- Water heater maintenance: Extend your system life span, protect your manufacturer warranty, and reduce water expenses by scheduling annual water heater maintenance with our team.
Whatever your water heater service needs, Larry & Sons has the team you need to get the job done right. Call (301) 733-5428 or schedule water heater services online in Hagerstown today!
Plumbing Maintenance Service
Professional maintenance is the best way to protect your plumbing equipment from premature failure. Our team offers the comprehensive plumbing maintenance services that homeowners need to ensure their systems can meet their daily plumbing demands.
During our plumbing maintenance service, our team will:
- Inspect for leaks
- Ensure proper emergency shut-off valve operation
- Clean and clear drains as needed
- Inspect supply lines
- Examine all drain and sewer lines
- Test water pressure
- Dye test toilets
- Test garbage disposal operation
- And much more!
With help from our plumbing maintenance services, you’ll be able to identify repair needs early, plan for imminent repairs and replacements, and reduce your risk of plumbing emergencies.
Join Our Plumbing Maintenance Program
At Larry & Sons, we offer our customers the opportunity to save big while protecting their plumbing equipment through our exclusive Ultimate Service Agreement maintenance program. By joining this program, you’ll enjoy high-performance plumbing tune-ups, along with the following incredible membership perks:
- Priority services
- A 15% discount
- 24/7 answering service
- High-performance tune-ups for your plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical systems
- And much more!
If it’s been longer than a year since your last plumbing maintenance appointment, don’t hesitate to contact Larry & Sons. Call (301) 733-5428 or contact us online to schedule a plumbing tune-up and enroll in our USA maintenance program today!
Why Choose Larry & Sons for Plumbing Services?
For more than 60 years, Larry & Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has delivered an unparalleled plumbing service experience to every Hagerstown family we serve. Customers know that when they choose our team, they can always rely on us for:
- Same-day emergency plumbing repairs
- Personalized plumbing service experience
- Professional, continuously trained plumbing technicians
- A lifetime plumbing repair guarantee
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Coupons and special offers
- Financing options
If you’re seeking top-quality plumbing solutions in Hagerstown, look to the team at Larry & Sons to provide the service experience you deserve. Call (301) 733-5428 to schedule plumbing services with our team today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Plumbing Services
Do you install plumbing for remodeling projects?
We are experts at kitchen and bathroom plumbing, and we’d be happy to help make your remodel a success. We can install, replace, or relocate plumbing fixtures so you can achieve the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams!
What causes a pipe to burst?
A burst pipe isn’t just annoying — it can cause serious problems with your home’s foundation and contribute to mold and mildew buildup.
Some of the most common causes of burst pipes are:
- Tree root infiltration: Roots are naturally attracted to water, so any weak points in your pipes are a target for roots to wrap around and crack your pipes!
- Corrosion: Older pipes are more susceptible to corrosion, especially homes built before 1970 that may still have steel pipes. Replacement of your pipes is the best move to prevent damage.
- Collapsed pipes: Any major shifting of land over your property could cause weight to build over your pipes and ultimately lead to collapse.
- If you’ve recently had construction near your home or experienced damage from acts of nature, you should have your pipes inspected.
What causes a water heater to burst?
You might not think much about your water heater, but having your water heater burst is never a situation you want to come home to! Looking out for these signs will help you prevent the dreaded puddle from forming around your water heater:
- Sediment formation: If your water heater makes a popping or knocking sound, you most likely have sediment buildup from hard water.
- Rust: Brown-tinted water is a clear sign of water heater corrosion inside the tank.
- Pressure buildup: If your T&P valve is frequently leaking or your temperature is set too high, there’s too much pressure in your tank. Set your water heater between 120 to 125 degrees to reduce pressure buildup.
WE VALUE YOUR...
4.9 Stars | 2,000+ ReviewsLeave Us A Review
Freezing temperatures are just around the corner, make sure your HVAC system is ready! Click here to read these energy saving & protection tips from Larry & Sons!
According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, a ruptured water tank is one of the top [Read More…]