Furnace Repairs in Hagerstown, MD
Are you having problems with your furnace in the Hagerstown, MD area ? No matter what type of furnace you have or what’s going on with it, Larry & Sons can help you get it repaired quickly, so you don’t have to worry anymore. We know that temperatures can get extreme in this part of the world, and that’s why we prioritize getting to you quickly, determining what has gone wrong, and working with you to set up a solution for your furnace repair that will work for everyone involved.
Do I Need Furnace Repair?
We get a lot of calls from people in Hagerstown asking about whether they need furnace repair, or whether we can help them with their furnace problems. The truth is that we usually can. However, many homeowners don’t realize that it can be worthwhile to replace their furnace even if it technically still works. All of the following can indicate that you need furnace repair in Hagerstown
- Your furnace makes unusual noises. It’s not unusual for a furnace to be loud when it’s working, but it shouldn’t make clonking, banging, or other similar noises. If you hear these, it’s time to call in a professional and have your unit looked at.
- Your “hot” air is lukewarm. If you wave your hand over one of your vents and the air coming out from it isn’t significantly warmer than the air already in your house, then your furnace isn’t working as well as it could. In addition, lukewarm air can’t heat very effectively, so your furnace may run too much and wear out.
- Your furnace turns off and on rapidly. Ideally, your furnace should run for a while, then turn off when your home is heated to the point on your thermostat. Then the furnace should wait while the house cools down. Once it’s cool, the furnace should start up again. If it’s turning off and on all the time, it’s time to have someone check it out.
- Your furnace doesn’t heat effectively. If you’re cold at home even though your furnace runs all the time, it’s not heating well and you should have it checked out.
- You have to keep cranking up the thermostat to stay warm. You should be able to set your thermostat and forget it. If you can’t do this in your house, a professional can usually set things to rights.
Furnace Maintenance and Installation
Did you know that regular maintenance can keep your furnace running for a long time? We’ll help you make sure that all the pieces of your furnace are in the best possible shape by testing each of them according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
We can also help you get a new furnace in Hagerstown, if it’s time for that. We’ll make sure you get one that comes from a reputable company that we trust, so you can be sure that it will last for years. We’ll oversee installation, too, so you can rest easy that the job was done right!
With regular maintenance your furnace will run more efficiently, last longer and will be less likely to break down, all of which saves you money in the long run. So no matter what type of gas or oil furnaces repair and maintenance services you need be sure to give Larry & Sons a call today. Larry & Sons provides top quality heating and HVAC services in Hagerstown, MD and the surrounding areas.
Whatever heating service you need, Larry & Sons is here to help! Browse through all our furnace services here, or give us a call today!
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
WE VALUE YOUR...
4.9 Stars | 2,000+ Reviews
Just bought my house literally a week ago and have already met 3 of your wonderful technicians (2 heating and 1 plumbing). They are polite and personable, and I feel like I can trust that they are doing what is best for my home… not just for the company’s bank account. That is difficult to find in any type of Service Company. Thank you!
Josh was wonderful. We just bought a house that needs a lot of work, and the heating systems were no exception. He looked everything over and gave me several options for the amount of work that needs to be done. I felt he was honest and sincere in his diagnosis of my many issues, and in trying to figure out the best options, while still remaining economical. He was very polite and personable as well. Thanks Josh!
“Thank you so much to everyone from Larry and Sons. Everyone I deal with on the phone is always great; Amy-Jo and Heather are always so nice. I called in with a broken water line emergency; Rich came out quickly and got me a temporary water line set
What’s Included in a Furnace Maintenance Appointment?
The last thing you need is your furnace going out on you unexpectedly. The best way to avoid this [Read More…]
Advantages of a Ductless Mini-Split System
Do you have one or more areas of your home that never get comfortable? It can be frustrating when [Read More…]
Air Conditioning Myths Debunked
You’re more than likely familiar with the phrase, “Well, if it’s on the internet, it must be true.” This [Read More…]