Emergency Heating Repair
Call Now for 24/7 Service
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair in Maryland, Pennsylvania & West Virginia
Heating breakdowns always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times — you suddenly realize you’re cold and find that you have no heat. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it can also become dangerous in below-freezing temperatures.
If your home’s heating system is giving you trouble, call on the friendly team at Larry & Sons for emergency heating repair. Trusted since 1960, our team has served communities in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia with respect and compassion.
If you experience emergency heating problems, call Larry & Sons immediately at (301) 733-5428, and we’ll be on our way ASAP!
Signs You’re at Risk of a Heating Breakdown
To help prevent a complete breakdown, you need to be able to recognize the most common signs of heating malfunction. You need professional service if:
- Cool air blows from vents when your thermostat is set to heat.
- You smell gas or other strange odors from the unit.
- Your heating system is short-cycling.
- The heating system won’t stay on and is frequently tripping the breaker.
Types of Heating Systems We Repair
We can help you inspect, maintain, repair, or replace virtually any heating system. We service:
- Gas, electric, or oil furnaces: Furnaces are the most common heating system that distributes air through vents and ducts. Emergency furnace issues include extinguished pilot lights and tripped carbon monoxide detectors.
- Boilers: Boilers are found in many homes throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. These systems boil water and heat your home with radiators or in-floor heating. Emergency boiler issues include kettling and leaks.
- Heat pumps: Installed outside your home, heat pumps provide heat and cooling by pulling outside air and using energy and refrigerant to control the air temperature. Emergency heat pump issues include frozen coils and refrigerant leaks.
- Geothermal systems: These are energy-efficient systems that only use electricity to maintain your home’s constant ground temperature, resulting in cooler temperatures during the summer and warmer temperatures in the winter. Emergency geothermal system issues include wet spots on your lawn near the unit and corroded coils.
Why Choose Larry & Sons?
If you live in any of the areas we service, you’d be hard-pressed finding anyone better at helping you with your heating troubles. Just ask our happy customers! Choose our team for:
- Personalized service with your satisfaction guaranteed
- Lifetime repair guarantees
- Same-day service
- 24/7 emergency service
- USA membership maintenance program
- Exclusive promotions
- And more
WE VALUE YOUR...
4.9 Stars | 2,000+ Reviews
Just bought my house literally a week ago and have already met 3 of your wonderful technicians (2 heating and 1 plumbing). They are polite and personable, and I feel like I can trust that they are doing what is best for my home… not just for the company’s bank account. That is difficult to find in any type of Service Company. Thank you!
Josh was wonderful. We just bought a house that needs a lot of work, and the heating systems were no exception. He looked everything over and gave me several options for the amount of work that needs to be done. I felt he was honest and sincere in his diagnosis of my many issues, and in trying to figure out the best options, while still remaining economical. He was very polite and personable as well. Thanks Josh!
“Thank you so much to everyone from Larry and Sons. Everyone I deal with on the phone is always great; Amy-Jo and Heather are always so nice. I called in with a broken water line emergency; Rich came out quickly and got me a temporary water line set
The last thing you need is your furnace going out on you unexpectedly. The best way to avoid this [Read More…]