Are you having plumbing problems and you’re not sure why? Are you concerned about your sewer line but not sure if it is causing your plumbing issues?
Here’s what you need to know so you can decide if it’s time to call us to fix a sewer issue today.
Common Sewer Problems
We see a lot of sewer problems and these are the most common issues we come across.
- Clogged sewer pipes
- Broken, cracked, or damaged pipes
- Sewer lines that don’t have enough angle to drain properly
- Sagging sewer lines
No matter what is going on with your sewer, we can help you fix it fast.
Signs You Need Sewer Help
If you’re wondering how well your sewer is functioning, look for the following problems. They can indicate sewer problems that require the services of a professional plumber to repair.
- Frequent drain backups or unusual draining patterns, like your bathtub fills with water every time your washing machine drains.
- Sewage in your home. If there is sewage flowing into your tubs or showers, it’s time to call a plumber ASAP.
- Wet or overgrown spots in your yard. This can indicate a sewer leak.
- Gurgling or other sounds coming from your pipes when you try to flush or use your drains.
No matter what you need to have done with your sewer lines, we can help you at Larry & Sons. We are your experts in sewer line repair, cleaning, and replacement and we’ll get things flowing well again ASAP.