Repairs and Installation
If you need geothermal repair or replacement, we're here to help!
Geothermal Heating Services in Maryland, Pennsylvania & West Virginia
Geothermal heating systems are a cost-effective, eco-friendly, and reliable option for keeping your home warm and cozy in the winter. At Larry & Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, our licensed and insured HVAC technicians provide a full range of geothermal heating services customized to meet the needs of Maryland homeowners.
When you need geothermal heating installation, maintenance, or repair services in Maryland, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia, contact the professionals at Larry & Sons. Call (301) 733-5428 now to schedule a service appointment.
What Is a Geothermal Heating System?
Geothermal systems tap into the Earth’s temperature to heat and cool your home. The underground temperature remains relatively constant throughout the year. Geothermal heating systems use a heat pump to transfer heat into or out of your home, depending on the season.
In the summer, the geothermal system pulls heat from the air in your home and transfers it into the ground beneath your property. In the winter, the geothermal system draws heat from the stable underground temperature and moves it into your home.
Geothermal Heating System Installation Services
Our licensed and insured HVAC technicians are experts at installing geothermal heating systems in Maryland. Our team will thoroughly examine your property to determine the ideal installation solution for your needs, available space, and the presence of nearby lakes, ponds, or other landscape elements.
Our team will schedule installation for a time that is most convenient for your schedule. We have extensive experience installing geothermal heating and cooling systems, and our clear communication and attention to every detail will guide you through every stage of the process. We don’t cut corners, and we guarantee the quality and reliability of the geothermal systems we install.
Benefits of Geothermal Systems
There are plenty of benefits you’ll enjoy when you choose geothermal heating for your home. These include:
- Reduced energy consumption: Geothermal heating systems significantly lower the amount of energy required to heat your home. On average, geothermal systems require around 44% and 72% less energy than air source and gas furnace systems, respectively.
- Lower carbon footprint: Since no fuel is consumed to generate heat, geothermal systems result in a significantly lower carbon footprint for your home.
- Consistent comfort: The temperature beneath the ground is constant throughout the year, so geothermal systems will generate consistent warmth regardless of the weather outside.
- Ease of installation: Geothermal systems can be installed on practically any home or business, regardless of location.
- Safety: Because there is no combustion, there’s no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, and fire risk is absolutely minimal.
Geothermal Heating Repairs in Hagerstown
You can also rely on Larry & Sons for geothermal heating repairs. We can fix a wide range of geothermal heating issues, including:
- Uneven heating
- Rattling noises
- Unusually high energy bills
- Burning odors
- Excessive humidity
Choose Larry & Sons for Geothermal Heating Services in Maryland
Larry & Sons has proudly served the Hagerstown community since 1960. When you choose our team to service your heating system, you’ll always receive:
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- ALifetime repair guarantee
- Senior and veteran discounts on repairs
- Emergency services
- Same day service
- And more!
WE VALUE YOUR...
4.9 Stars | 2,000+ ReviewsLeave Us A Review
According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, a ruptured water tank is one of the top [Read More…]
The last thing you need is your furnace going out on you unexpectedly. The best way to avoid this [Read More…]