Whole-Home Surge Protectors
Protect your devices from power outages and transient surges
Whole-Home Surge Protection Installation in Maryland, Pennsylvania & West Virginia
While power strip surge protectors might offer some protection for your electronic devices, they can’t provide the same level of electronic security as whole-home surge protectors.
At Larry & Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we are committed to keeping your family and personal property safe from the harm that unexpected power surges can cause.
Call our team at (301) 733-5428 to request whole-home surge protection installation today!
What Is Whole-Home Surge Protection?
Whole-home surge protection devices connect directly to your home’s electrical panel, filtering out unsafe electrical currents that can damage your connected devices. When high voltage strikes your system, a whole-home surge protector blocks it, so your appliances and electronics aren’t damaged.
Proper grounding is the key to successful surge protection installation. That’s why it’s important to choose the professional electricians at Larry & Sons to get the job done right.
Request whole-home surge protection installation in MD, PA, or WV by calling (301) 733-5428 today!
Benefits of Installing a Whole-Home Surge Protector
There are many different benefits to installing a whole-home surge protector in your home, including:
- Extended electronic device life span: A large surge or power outage can damage the circuit board, motor, and other components of your electrical devices beyond repair. With whole-home surge protection, you’ll avoid needing premature replacement.
- Transient surges protection: Short transient surges occur daily and can lead to serious damage over time. Whole-home surge protectors mitigate the effects of transient surges.
- Electrical fire prevention: Power surges can cause your electronics to overheat, sparking an electrical fire. With a whole-home surge protector installed, you’ll reduce the risk of the catastrophic damage an electrical fire can cause.
Ready to reap the benefits of whole-home surge protection in your home? Call Larry & Sons at (301) 733-5428 to request whole-home surge protection installation today!
Signs Your Electronic Devices Are at Risk
Power surges are caused by several factors, each of which can place your electronic devices at a unique risk. The following are just some of the signs that your electronics could be at risk for higher-than-normal power surges:
- Electrical overloads: When several electronics are plugged into the same circuit, they can be at risk of causing power surges through electrical overload.
- Faulty wiring: Worn-out wiring can cause power surges in any electrical devices connected to the affected outlets.
- Lightning strikes: Frequent thunderstorms can trigger power surges, damaging your electronic devices with extremely high voltage.
- Power outages: Reconnection following a citywide power outage can often lead to damaged electronic devices due to the sudden jump in current.
Don’t hesitate to contact Larry & Sons for whole-home surge protection installation. Call us at (301) 733-5428 to request same day service!
Schedule Whole-Home Surge Protection Installation in MD, PA & WV
For more than 60 years, Larry & Sons has provided superior electrical services that residents in Hagerstown, Frederick, and surrounding areas trust.
With 100% satisfaction guaranteed, we’re confident in our team’s ability to protect your home from power surges.
Schedule whole-home surge protection by calling Larry & Sons at (301) 733-5428 today!
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
WE VALUE YOUR...
4.9 Stars | 2,000+ Reviews
Just bought my house literally a week ago and have already met 3 of your wonderful technicians (2 heating and 1 plumbing). They are polite and personable, and I feel like I can trust that they are doing what is best for my home… not just for the company’s bank account. That is difficult to find in any type of Service Company. Thank you!
Josh was wonderful. We just bought a house that needs a lot of work, and the heating systems were no exception. He looked everything over and gave me several options for the amount of work that needs to be done. I felt he was honest and sincere in his diagnosis of my many issues, and in trying to figure out the best options, while still remaining economical. He was very polite and personable as well. Thanks Josh!
“Thank you so much to everyone from Larry and Sons. Everyone I deal with on the phone is always great; Amy-Jo and Heather are always so nice. I called in with a broken water line emergency; Rich came out quickly and got me a temporary water line set
What’s Included in a Furnace Maintenance Appointment?
The last thing you need is your furnace going out on you unexpectedly. The best way to avoid this [Read More…]
Advantages of a Ductless Mini-Split System
Do you have one or more areas of your home that never get comfortable? It can be frustrating when [Read More…]
Air Conditioning Myths Debunked
You’re more than likely familiar with the phrase, “Well, if it’s on the internet, it must be true.” This [Read More…]