Components to Consider Replacing During Your Bathroom Remodel
Having your bathroom remodeled is an excellent way to brighten up your living space and add value to your home. However, you should consider a remodeling as more than just a facelift for a single room: this is an opportunity to replace your plumbing and your fixtures and give yourself a more efficient and attractive bathroom. We’ve listed a few components we think you should consider replacing when you schedule your bathroom remodeling.
When you want comprehensive bathroom remodeling in Hagerstown, MD, look to a trusted name with a long history of service: Larry & Sons, Inc.. From tiles to tubs, pipes to showers, we have your bathroom remodel covered.
Consider replacing these components during your bathroom remodel:
- Outdated piping: If you have an older home, you may still have non-copper pipes installed that are prone to corrosion and breaks. Copper pipes are highly resistant to corrosion and other damages, and 80% of all homes now have them installed. During a remodeling is a perfect time to have your older pipes replaced with durable copper ones.
- Faucets: New faucets not only look pleasant, but if you can have low-flow models installed they will help you save water.
- Showers and tubs with curtains: If you have a shower curtain for your bathtub and shower, you can brighten up the room—and have a more effective seal against water splashing onto the floor—with the installation of a glass door.
- Toilet: Although your current toilet might seem fine, you can benefit from a new low-flow model that will add to your low-flow faucets in saving you money.
- Interior lighting: Lighting is an important part of creating an attractive décor in any room of a house. Take out the harsh old fluorescent lighting in your bathroom and add an attractive new fixture to provide a warm glow.
Hire experienced professionals
A botched bathroom remodeling job is worse than not having the job done at all. But if you rely on a company with many years of experience and a reputation for quality, you won’t have to worry.
Larry & Sons, Inc. has served the community since 1960. We will work with you to deliver the best bathroom remodeling in Hagerstown, MD you could hope for. We replace cabinets, re-tile floors, fix drywall, and install many kinds of plumbing fixtures and durable pipes. You can trust us to work hard to deliver the results you want.